I’ve been spending a lot of time with materials lately, after spending a lot of time watching CynicatPro’s tutorial as well as seeing BlenderGuru’s PBR introduction I decided to put together some reusable node groups for future projects. So I thought I’d share them with you guys as well, because I’m just that kinda guy.
Hope you enjoy.
- Diffuse/Glossy shader with Roughness, Reflection and IOR controls.
- Metallic Shader with Rim Lighting
- Fabric Shader with Velvet controls
- Glass Shader with built in Shadow Fix adjustment
- Advanced PBR Fresnel setup
Since recording the video I have added a volume absorption to the Glass shader, it includes density and volume colour controls.
Click the download button below, unzip after it’s finished and place your pack_PBRNodes.blend file somewhere easy to navigate to from Blender.
Music Credit: http://www.bensound.com/